Download: Wale – More About Nothing mixtape
Perfect for those of you who prefer good hip hop with “Seinfeld” sound clips interspersed throughout. Solid listen.
George Costanza: Style Icon
So I finally finished the complete series of “Seinfeld” last week, an effort that took about a year of watching off and on. However, as I was watching the show, I noticed that George wore some bad ass plaid shirts that I myself wouldn’t mind having today (season 5 was a highlight for these shirts). Well, someone noticed how some of his other looks have translated to today.
Link (via The GQ Eye)
Trailer: “George” (Seinfeld mock trailer)
YouTube user lorocker has re-cut scenes from “Seinfeld” of George and his fiancee Susan’s death into a dramatic movie trailer. Brilliant, though it does get a little spoileriffic (that is, if this was a real movie).
Every Kramer entrance ever
If you believe the video, this is over 6 minutes with every single Kramer entrance on “Seinfeld” ever.
(via I Watch Stuff)
Seinfeld reunion photo from Curb Your Enthusiasm
The first photo from the “Seinfeld” pseudo-reunion plot line on the upcoming season of “Curb Your Enthusiasm.” I gotta say, no one looks all that different, just maybe slightly older.
(via I Watch Stuff)
July 31, 2009, 11:56 am
Filed under: linkdown
| Tags: Curb Your Enthusiasm
, Ghostface Killah
, Guitar Hero
, Judd Apatow
, Third Eye Blind
, True Blood
, video games
– Interview with Judd Apatow, who has just signed a three-year deal with Universal
– The full Guitar Hero 5 track listing
– 24 classic comedy teams, including Franco and Rogen from Pineapple Express, Fey and Poehler from Baby Mama and John Goodman and Jeff Bridges from The Big Lebowski
– Larry David speaks about the “Seinfeld” cast reunion on the upcoming season of “Curb Your Enthusiasm”
“You won’t see the entire show. You’ll see parts of the show. You’ll get an idea of what happened (to the Seinfeld characters) eleven years later. Within the show, it will be incorporated into regular ‘Curb’ episodes.”
– Interview with Ghostface Killah on his upcoming R&B album
– “True Blood,” “Hung” and “Entourage” all renewed for another season next summer; they really are going to run “Entourage” into the ground aren’t they?
– Vulture asks, “Is Third Eye Blind really one of the most revered bands of the nineties?”
– The cast of Seinfeld will appear together in the upcoming season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, whenever that will be (and yes, that includes the racist)
– Speaking of Seinfeld, the entire series is available from Amazon for $99 for a limited time
– Michael Jackson is making a return to music
– Slashfilm has a list of directors, writers and actors on Twitter, including Jon Favreau, Greg Mottola, Nick Stoller, Elizabeth Banks, Tina Fey, Russell Brand, McLovin and a ton more
– Interview with Russell Brand, whose comedy special airs Sunday night on Comedy Central
– A funny Paul Rudd deleted scene from The Ten (via Videogum):