1. Inception – Blockbuster and a mindfuck.
2. The Social Network – Loved the combo of Fincher direction + Sorkin script.
3. True Grit – Loved it like I do almost all Coen Brothers movies.
4. Black Swan – INTENSE.
5. Exit Through the Gift Shop – Kinda like Inception, you don’t know exactly what’s going on here.
6. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
7. Toy Story 3
8. The Town – Best gunfighting scenes since Heat.
10. The Kids are Alright/Greenberg – Didn’t love either, but also didn’t see a lot of movies this year
Movies I didn’t get to, even though they are on Netflix Streaming: A Prophet, I Am Love, Mother, Ondine, Restrepo
In theatres, but didn’t get to: The Fighter, The King’s Speech