Filed under: top 5 | Tags: Big Fan, favorite movies of 2009, Last Cup, lists, Moon, movies, The Cove, The Hurt Locker
1. The Hurt Locker (dir. by Kathryn Bigelow) – Saw this last night. The intense story about a reckless but badass bomb technician in Iraq circa 2004.
2. Moon (dir. by Duncan Jones) – Heard good things, and I’m always up for a good sci-fi movie.
3. Big Fan (dir. by Robert Siegel) – The directorial debut from the screenwriter of The Wrestler.
4. The Cove (dir. by Louie Psihoyos) – I love documentaries, and this was a supposed good one with an environmental bent to it.
5. Last Cup: Road to the World Series of Beer Pong (dir. by Daniel Lindsay) – Only because I actually went to the WSOBP this year; this is a documentary following some competitors on the road to the 2007 WSOBP.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment